Super Renders Farm is so glad to announce that our latest update, Corona 8 for 3ds Max is available on the system. You can sign in and experience new updates now. A quick overview of some of the new features in Chaos Corona 8 for 3ds Max and Cinema 4D:
- Chaos Cosmos – Instant access to a huge collection of assets, materials, and HDRI skies, right from within your 3D host application.
- Chaos Scatter – Replaces Corona Scatter with many more advanced features including support for excluding splines, limiting by slope angle, controlling transforms with maps, camera culling, and more.
- Corona Decal –Easily add surface details or imperfections such as scratches, craters, cracks, smudges, splatters, and more, including displacement, from the 3D viewport, reducing the need to fiddle with UV placement
- Customizable Tone Mapping in the VFB including ACES OT – More realistic results with improved customization options, users can now create their own customizable stack of tone mapping controls.
- Corona Slicer – Create cutaways that can be animated, which are faster, more forgiving on topology, and have none of the instability of geometry-based booleans.
- Corona Curvature map – Add dirt or wear-and-tear to objects with ease.
- Cryptomatte support – A masking option that works with motion blur and depth of field, to make post-processing easier than ever.
- Adjustable PBR reflection tail – More realistic materials allowing for “softer” reflections without the blurriness of Roughness/Glossiness.
- Caustics Include/Exclude control.
These are only the larger, most major features. Full details of everything in the release can be found on the: https://bit.ly/3M89VPD