Super Renders Farm is so glad to announce that the new update from our system, 3ds Max 2023 is available on the system now. With the new update, you can see some of the highlights including:
- Retopology Pre-processing allowing users to handle larger amounts of data with less setup and preparation by enabling the Remesh option as a pre-processing step.
- Retopology Data Propagation allowing the user to view the input and output mesh results of the retopology action.
- The ability Snap the working pivot
- A new Autobackup toolbar has been added to the default user interface in 3ds Max.
- glTF Material & Exporter add support for using glTF materials plus the ability to export 3ds Max files as compact .gltf or .glb files.
- A new mode has been introduced to the Physical Material called Autodesk Standard Surface Compliant.
- 3ds Max 2023 includes MAXtoA 5.1.0 which introduces new features, bug fixes, performance optimizations, and production improvements.
- Smart Extrude now allows for a partial cut-through on an Editable Poly object.
- Improvements to Occlude Selection, including a speed boost of up to three times. In addition, its accuracy is also greatly improved, especially when using various marquee-style selections, such as rectangle, circle, and freeform.
- New user-requested keyboard shortcuts have been added for the Unwrap UVW modifier. They include shortcuts for Stitch, Pack, Grow, Shrink, and much more.
- Compressed Scene File Save Performance has been optimized to be almost two-times faster than before thanks to a new archiving library, multithreading, and other optimizations.
- Users can now only display the manipulators for the active level of the modifier stack that the user is on (instead of displaying all possible manipulators).
- Users can now work with the same style of multi-select options they use in 3ds Max to interact with the Per-Viewport Filtering dialog. This includes using Shift to multi-select in a sequence, and Ctrl to multi-select one-by-one.
- The Safe Scene Execution feature has been extended to ensure that execution of unsafe scripted commands found in Script File Assets, such as pre and post render scripts, is blocked by default.
- A new On-Demand Installer for Revit and Inventor imports is now included. This allows users to install the Revit Interoperability and Inventor Interoperability components only when needed, instead of during product installation.
- 3ds Max now ships with Python 3.9.7 featuring improved performance, new string functions, and improved quality.
- Support for Visual Studio 2019, enabling the software and all third-party plug-in developers to benefit from compiler optimizations and run-time improvements.
Let’s sign up an account and trial free on our system: https://superrendersfarm.com/